Psychologists wanted – The Bondi Psychologist is expanding!
Are you a qualified Psychologist seeking a new clinical position?
Part time, choose your hours, Bondi Beach location.
The Bondi Psychologist is a small, professional psychology practice located in vibrant Bondi Beach, Sydney.
We are currently offering a supportive work environment for a Registered Psychologist, or Registered Clinical Psychologist. The position is part time (minimum 10 hours), and you will have a lot of flexibility to choose the days and hours you work. Please note that you will be required to work at least one evening until 9pm.
We are interested in recruiting staff who practise sound self-care, so if initially you can only commit to 10 hours per week, we can work with that. This arrangement is for an independent contractor so you will require an ABN.
Who are our clientele?
Our clients are full-fee paying adults and couples who are educated, financially secure, high-functioning, professional and motivated. New clients are drawn to our practice regularly.
Is this opportunity right for you?
The right person will be highly skilled, empathic and experienced working with both individuals and couples (or at least willing to train in couples’ therapy).
- You must be a Registered or Clinical Psychologist with professional indemnity insurance and eligibility for a Medicare provider number.
- You must have at least 2 years clinical experience. Expertise with couples’ therapy will be highly regarded.
- You must be available for a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- You must be available to work until 9pm at least one day per week.
As a clinical contractor you will work autonomously utilising the psychological change framework of your choice (ranging from CBT, ACT, Psychodynamic, etc). You will be provided with clients, an online database, and access to a variety of professional resources.
Our therapeutic space is a bright office located in a clinic in Bondi. We will provide a comfortable and professional space for you to practise, and you will have access to HICAPS.
Please feel free to contact Rachael Walden at Rachael@bondipsych.com.au to ask any questions you may have.
How to apply
If you would like to apply please email a cover letter and CV to Rachael@bondipsych.com.au outlining:
- your preferred days and times of work (including after-hours availability)
- your experience counselling couples and individuals
- your contact details
- any other information regarding your suitability for the role, your preferred practice modalities or other relevant details.