Linn Elieson is a Registered Psychologist at The Bondi Psychologist. Linn holds a Bachelor of Science (Psychology) and a Master of Arts Psychology (Clinical and Health). She is also an Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society.
In addition to her psychology degrees she holds a Master of Public Health (Public Health Nutrition) and has a qualification as a Personal Trainer.
Linn has provided individual treatment to clients in all age groups suffering from a wide range of disorders, but has a particular interest in working with people experiencing any kind of difficulties related to eating, body image, weight and exercise. She is passionate about reducing the stigma around eating disorders and cares about helping people in all sorts of bodies learn to feel comfortable within themselves.
Linn has a strong interest and experience working with clients suffering from:
- Adjustment and relationship issues
- Anxiety disorders
- Behavioural difficulties
- Body image disorders
- Chronic pain
- Depressive disorders
- Eating disorders
- Difficulties related to gastrointestinal discomfort, weight and exercise
- Gender dysphoria
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Sleep disorders
Linn welcomes client input into the therapeutic preferences used, but believes the best results happen with personalised usage of a variety of evidence-based therapies. During your sessions, Linn may integrate:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Compassion-focused therapy
- Narrative therapy
- Dialectical behaviour therapy
- Schema therapy
- Motivational therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Maudsley Family-Based Therapy.
Linn is warm and supportive with a genuine interest and concern for each individual client. During sessions she provides a safe and non-judgemental space for you to explore your own motivations for recovery. She looks for your strengths and values a transparent, collaborative approach on the journey to reaching your goals.
- Linn treats individuals only.
- Check Linn Elieson’s appointment times at the Bondi clinic and online via video call.
- Other times available by arrangement where possible.
- Book an appointment online with Linn Elieson.
Note: Linn’s session fee is $140. Please contact Linn for more information.