SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
We have options for face-to-face therapy sessions, therapy online via videoconferencing software or therapy by phone if that is your preference. Please specify your preference to our reception team when booking your appointment by phone, or contact your therapist if booking online.
Our fees remain unchanged. You can find information on our fees and the Medicare rebate here.
Call us on 02 9290 8520 or use the booking form below to arrange your therapy appointment.
The Bondi Psychologist is located at Shop 2, 66 Hall Street, BONDI BEACH NSW 2026
New second location at Rose Bay!! Unit 2, 43 Onslow Street, ROSE BAY NSW 2029
Tel: 02 9290 8520
Please note: our practitioners do not return phone calls. We’ve found that a phone chat is not adequate to determine our potential for working together. Instead, we invite you to book your first appointment for a thorough conversation about your needs, and how we can help you. It is also not our policy to have contact with clients between sessions – however, our reception team is available for any rescheduling matters.
Book an appointment with The Bondi Psychologist using the form below.
- Rachael Walden is currently taking new couple clients only, but Elaine Lopis will be happy to take your inquiry for individual therapy.
- Appointments available for individual or couples’ therapy with Rachael Walden in the Bondi clinic Mondays 4pm – 9pm (last appointment 8pm), Tuesdays 12pm – 4pm (last appointment 3pm), and Wednesdays 7am – 2pm (last appointment 1pm). Sorry, no weekend appointments.
- Appointments available for individual or couples’ therapy with Elaine Lopis in the Rose Bay clinic Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday 9am – 6pm (last appointment 5pm). Sorry, no weekend appointments.
- Other times available by arrangement where possible.
- Sessions are 50 minutes in duration unless otherwise specified.
- Learn about our fees and rebates.
- Got questions about therapy? You might find the answer in Frequently Asked Questions.
- We also offer Skype counselling and virtual therapy.