SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
From March 30, 2020, all our therapy sessions will be conducted online via Skype.
Virtual psychology sessions are now eligible for Medicare rebates if you:
Are Australian, and have a Medicare card
Have a current referral and mental health care plan from your GP (ie, you are already receiving therapy that is eligible for the Medicare rebate), OR
Obtain a new referral and mental health care plan from your GP, and it specifies that the doctor recommends tele-psychology (note: this is different to Telehealth).
Our fees remain unchanged. You can find information on our fees and the Medicare rebate here.
Call us on 02 9290 8520 to arrange your online therapy appointment.
If you have recently travelled outside of Australia, had contact with a person known or suspected to have coronavirus, or you have symptoms such as cough, sore throat or fever, you must not attend our clinic.
For those who are well and not considered at risk, we encourage you to take advantage of our Skype psychology sessions for the remainder of March. All sessions will be online from March 30.
Please call us on 02 9290 8520 to arrange an online therapy appointment.
The Bondi Psychologist is located at Shop 2, 66 Hall Street, BONDI BEACH NSW 2026
New second location at Rose Bay!! Unit 2, 43 Onslow Street, ROSE BAY NSW 2029
Tel: 02 9290 8520
Please note: our practitioners do not return phone calls. We’ve found that a phone chat is not adequate to determine our potential for working together. Instead, we invite you to book your first appointment for a thorough conversation about your needs, and how we can help you. It is also not our policy to have contact with clients between sessions – however, our reception team is available for any rescheduling matters.
Book an appointment with The Bondi Psychologist using the form below.
- Rachael Walden is currently taking new couple clients only, but Elaine Lopis and Alec Gisbert will be happy to take your inquiry for individual therapy.
- Appointments available for individual or couples’ therapy with Rachael Walden (Psychologist) in the Bondi clinic Mondays 4pm – 9pm (last appointment 8pm), Tuesdays 12pm – 4pm (last appointment 3pm), and Wednesdays 7am – 2pm (last appointment 1pm). Sorry, no weekend appointments.
- Appointments available for individual therapy with Elaine Lopis (Psychologist) in the Rose Bay clinic Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday 9am – 6pm (last appointment 5pm). Sorry, no weekend appointments.
- Appointments available for individual therapy with Aleksander Gisbert (Psychologist) in the Bondi clinic Saturdays from 10am – 7pm (last appointment 6pm).
- Other times available by arrangement where possible.
- Sessions are 50 minutes in duration.
- Learn about our fees and rebates.
- Got questions about therapy? You might find the answer in Frequently Asked Questions.
- Rachael Walden, Elaine Lopis and Aleksander Gisbert also offer Skype counselling.