SPECIAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT
From October 25 2021, face-to-face therapy sessions will be available for clients who have received two doses of an approved Covid-19 vaccine. If you’re not vaccinated, you can still attend therapy online via videoconferencing software or therapy by phone if that is your preference. Please specify your preference to our reception team when booking your appointment by phone, or contact your therapist if booking online.
If you attend in person, please be prepared to observe the following safety measures:
- You must provide your vaccination certificate 48 hours prior to attending – please email it to email@example.com along with your name, therapist’s name and appointment time (if you are attending with your partner, they must also supply their certificate).
- Check in and check out with the QR code provided. If you don’t have a smart phone we will write down your details.
- Wear your mask before and after your session. If you prefer, you can also wear it during. Our therapists may choose to wear a mask during the session also.
- Be mindful of hand hygiene and social distancing.
- Do not attend if you are unwell or have any symptoms such as sore throat, fatigue or flu-like symptoms. In the event that you feel unwell, the 24-hour cancellation fee will not apply.
Our fees remain unchanged. You can find information on our fees and the Medicare rebate here.
Call us on 02 9290 8520 or use the booking form below to arrange your therapy appointment.
The Bondi Psychologist is located at Shop 2, 66 Hall Street, BONDI BEACH NSW 2026
New second location at Rose Bay!! Unit 2, 43 Onslow Street, ROSE BAY NSW 2029
Tel: 02 9290 8520
Please note: our practitioners do not return phone calls. We’ve found that a phone chat is not adequate to determine our potential for working together. Instead, we invite you to book your first appointment for a thorough conversation about your needs, and how we can help you. It is also not our policy to have contact with clients between sessions – however, our reception team is available for any rescheduling matters.
- If this is your first visit, you will need to complete your payment for your session in advance.
- To book online using the form below, please select one of the FIRST TIME CLIENT appointment types.
- To book over the phone with our receptionists, please provide your credit card information.
- You will need to complete 2–3 forms, which will be emailed to you when you book. Please complete these forms as a priority, at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, as we cannot proceed with your appointment until we receive your completed forms. Give us a call if you can’t locate your forms.
- Elaine Lopis is accepting first-time individual and couple clients.
- Rachael Walden is accepting first-time couple clients only.
- If you are booking online, please choose one of the RETURNING CLIENTS appointment types.
- All sessions booked online will be asked to confirm the session by paying your fee upfront. If you are a returning client and would prefer to pay at the end of your session, please call our reception team to make your booking.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Please note that if you cannot attend your appointment, we require 24 hours’ notice to cancel or change, otherwise the full fee will apply.
Book an appointment with The Bondi Psychologist using the form below.
- Rachael Walden is accepting returning clients: couples and individuals, as well as new couple clients (sorry, no new individual clients at this stage).
- Elaine Lopis is accepting new and returning clients: couples and individuals.
- Appointments available for individual or couples’ therapy in the Bondi clinic (or online).
- Tuesday 12pm – 9pm (last appointment 8pm)
- Wednesday 7am – 2pm (last appointment 1pm)
- Sorry, no weekend appointments.
- Appointments available for individual or couples’ therapy in the Rose Bay clinic (or online).
- Tuesday and Thursday 8am – 5pm (last appointment 4pm)
- Sorry, no weekend appointments.